Wednesday, August 8, 2012

guilty pleasures


 Blogust is hosted by the wonderful  Beyond Elsewhere  and Do What Now?  This is where you write something every day in August. 

Today's question is: What are you guilty pleasures? This question was harder to answer then I thought it would be. Here are my guiltiest of guilty pleasures: 


1. YA Dystopian novels. It all started with Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer! I still remember telling my mom after I read that book that I needed to buy cross country skies. She looked at me like I was crazy and said why? I said, if there was a meteor that crashed into the moon & made it impossible for technology to work & we didn't have cars, I would need them as transportation. Her reply? What are you reading?? 

2. Dorky tv shows: Destination Truth on the Syfy network (Josh Gates is my tv boyfriend) Ancient Aliens, Finding Bigfoot, My Ghost Story, Ghost Hunters, The Haunted Collector (I Have a thing for ghost shows) & Survivor.

3 comments:

  1. I am a total geek history TV shows, but the ghost and alien TV shows kinda lost me. Did you ever watch History's Mysteries on the History Channel? I loved that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same guilty pleasures! I just finished reading Partials by Dan Wells. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete