Sunday, August 5, 2012

My favorite Comfort Foods



Blogust is hosted by the wonderful  Beyond Elsewhere  and Do What Now?  This is where you write something every day in August. Today's post is: 
                                         What Are Your favourite comfort foods and why? 



1. French Fries 

2. Pizza

3. Fancy Cheese (it doesn't matter what kind, though Brie is my favorite) 

4. Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup 

5. General Tso's Chicken & Crab Rangoon. 


I have no idea how these became my comfort foods, but they did. I think it's because they are all (except for the cheese) warm & there something about a warm feeling in your stomach that makes everything better. 

2 comments:

  1. French fries...I almost put those on my list as well but then I had the mashed potatoes and thought that two things dealing with the almighty spud might be too much. And of the two, mashed potatoes wins.

    I also don't think there is any way to explain what makes a comfort food. Its just something that is. Its instinctive or something and there is usually a different food for a different sort of comfort that you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crab rangoon, too. :) Although I have my doubts as to the authenticity of the crab in there...

    ReplyDelete