Sunday, July 22, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday #1

Six Sentence Sunday: 
This is from the book I started writng during nano. It's a paranormal romance.  I was shocked to learn it wasn't half bad. This is from the first chapter:

Oh crap. This couldn’t be happening to me again. For the second time in 2 years I had picked the wrong loser to fall in love with.  I, Caleigh Miller had come home to find mystuff sitting outside her apartment and the lock had been changed so I couldn’t  use my key to get in to find out what in the hell was going on. I could however bang on the door. I banged on the door so long that the neighbor who lived across the hall called the police me. The police came and even with me sobbing out my poor story of what happened took me down to the station for disturbing the peace. After being released, I finally made it into my job where they had the nerve to fire me for not calling in to say  I wouldn’t be at work. I tried to explain what had happen to my  boss  but he didn’t  care. He told me that  call center reps were a dime a dozen and he didn’t  people who didn’t want to work. 



1) pick a project – a current Work in Progress, contracted work or even something readers can buy if you’re published
2) pick six sentences
3) post ‘em on Sunday
See? Easy. Want to play? See the site for information on how to do just that: http://sixsunday.com
If you have a Twitter account, you can add the hashtag #sixsunday to your tweets when you tweet a link to your Six Sentence Sunday post. If you’re a writer (regardless of published/unpublished status) come join us
http://sixsunday.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment